Friday, March 11, 2011

SL Sailing News:Epicurus Emmons Passes away.

Epicurus Emmons (Marcel) died 10th March 2011.
I'll open this with a shocking message sent to us yesterday.

"It is with the deepest sense of loss that I have to inform all of our friends here on Second Life that, after 18 months fighting with a brain tumour that kept coming back, my darling Epi passed away at 8.55 p.m. UK time on 10th March. I was at his side holding his hand talking to him and comforting him. My mother, sister and daughter [who he considered as his own] were with me.

I will forever be grateful that Fanci brought us together and that we shared our lives for what time he had left.

I will never forget him or the love we shared because - I carry his heart in my heart and I always will."SurfWidows Tribute page,

Pippa Rexen
March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment